Wednesday, December 15, 2021

Whoa! This is different. Must dig deeper. Where should I start.

  Coins, cards, cats in the cradle, more than one way to skin a cat.Tell me something good, age, how tall, retired from what, house on the block, with time to spare, dreams in works. Whoa! This is different. Must dig deeper. Where should I start."Conspiracy Theorist''.'THOSE WHO TELL THE STORIES RULE SOCIETY PLATO'. What the fuck, what faces in shades of brown to share, lots of views, to come with that. Thanks for the laughs, dude.

Not.Life Is An adventure.RATS TO RACES: GAMES PLAYED.HORSE AND PONY SHOWS". DIANA ROSS TOUCH ME IN THE MORNING"WHO I AM...

May be an image of 1 person and text that says 'I'D SING YOU A CHRISTMAS SONG BUT... I HATE CAROLS.'


Apples?Snake In Grass. Cheap Tricks, Allstate Pays Well. And that show I feel. It's all just crap.Good morning!!!! Dances In Cloud. Donald Trump Tweet As The Joker.. Buttercu More Dark skin guys...are highkey winning-daddy.Lights On.'RISE AND SHINE MY FRAGILE AMERICANS . WHAT SILLY NONSENSE ARE WE OFFENDED BY TODAY?'‎How kids became neighborhood legends before all you pansies came along!

May be an image of text that says 'Today Serious question. U tryna fuck? 3:19AM Look at you. Ugly and bold. 3:44 3:44AM'


 Coins, cards, cats in the cradle, more than one way to skin a cat.Tell me something good, age, how tall, retired from what, house on the block, with time to spare, dreams in works. Whoa! This is different. Must dig deeper. Where should I start."Conspiracy Theorist''.'Who are scarred in your world? In my world it's the Megalo and the more militant aliens. The ones I most identify with.Merry Christmas everyone! May the joy of Christmas extend throughout the year and beyond!

May be an image of christmas tree and indoor



HER:JESUS CHRIST oH MY GOD JESUS: YES I'M HERE HER: RIGHT THERE JESUS FUCKIN CHRIST JESUS:HUH HER:DON'T STOP... DEEPER JESUS:SAY WHAT HER:IM ABOUT ΤΟ CUM OMG @KINGPETTY83 FUCKIS GOING ON HERE'.WHEN YOU'RE ABOUT TO DIE IN THE BEST WAY POSSIBLE .
I have surfed Craigslist for a few years before it was shut down, and to be honest, it was very hard to meet real women on that site....so much SPAM and fake replies....or time wasters !!!



But, here's the catch..... I DID meet the most amazing, sexual dynamo one could ever imagine finding out there in the wastelands of CL....I gave her so many orgasms that I lost count....she made me cum 3 times....and I held back a few more so that I could bang her brains out....WOW !!!


ONLY for WOMAN in long beach. I really am turned on by pleasing a woman. I'm open to public being intimate girl on girl. Only looking for women who can verify with snap or be discreet direct messaging or can be like platonic girl friends in public but more in bedroom and trade dms. Not looking to please a man at all. Serious women only. Put your favorite color in subject line so I know you read this and you agree to meeting after verifying .



(I'm available random days during weekday in long beach) snap info preferred




 Send me a message with some pictures and what you guys are looking for and let's get this started, no games let's do it.Have had experience with couples in the past and we've had a great time. I'm 22, 7 inches, and easygoing.Daily Events: Lessons, Love, Luck, Tests Over Times: Paths Crossed: Trades.


In And Out Of Time, Lost In Space, Castles.I don't procrastinate. wait until the last minute to do things, because will be older, and therefore wiser'. Lovers. REVENGE? NAH... I'M JUST GOING TO WAIT & LET KARMA FUCK YOU UP.I think the standard, "fuck you, congrats.



Both open and locals only events. Event route includes Oceanside Civic Center, Oceanside Harbor and Oceanside Pier in Oceanside Cal. Free.Ain't Your Mama", Not You Toy, Not You Dream Babe, Lovers. REVENGE? NAH... I'M JUST GOING TO WAIT & LET KARMA FUCK YOU UP.I think the standard, "fuck you, congrats.
Safe word is discount double check.I Bought A Friend Off Craigslist -Cambodian Kea Khiev: Almost Doesn't Count. Sheri Jarrot, Horn Outs:Family Affairs. Trades. DAFFY DUCK & PORKY PIG: Looney Tunes.Parades and Pirates!I Bought A Friend Off Craigslist -Cambodian Kea Khiev: Let's have some fun, starting NOW!Lovers, haters, suckers for free rides. Sinners and ...Winners,Losers,Learners, Family Matters: Roles To Play, Hats To Wear, In And Out Of Time, Lost In Space, Castles.I don't procrastinate. wait until the last minute to do things, because will be older, and therefore wiser'.

Both open and locals only events. Event route includes Oceanside Civic Center, Oceanside Harbor and Oceanside Pier in Oceanside Cal. Free.Ain't Your Mama", Not You Toy, Not You Dream Babe, Lovers. REVENGE? NAH... I'M JUST GOING TO WAIT & LET KARMA FUCK YOU UP.I think the standard, "fuck you, congrats.Safe word is discount double check.I Bought A Friend Off Craigslist -Cambodian Kea Khiev: Lovers. REVENGE? NAH... I'M JUST GOING TO WAIT & LET KARMA FUCK YOU UP.I think the standard, "fuck you, congrats.
Safe word is discount double check.I Bought A Friend Off Craigslist -Cambodian Kea Khiev: Almost Doesn't Count. Sheri Jarrot, Horn Outs:Family Affairs. Trades. DAFFY DUCK & PORKY PIG: Looney Tunes.Parades and Pirates!I Bought A Friend Off Craigslist -Cambodian Kea Khiev: Let's have some fun, starting NOW!Lovers, haters, suckers for free rides. Sinners and ...Winners,Losers,Learners, Family Matters: Roles To Play, Hats To Wear, In And Out Of Time, Lost In Space, Castles.I don't procrastinate. wait until the last minute to do things, because will be older, and therefore wiser'.


Who are scarred in your world?In my world it's the Megalo and the more militant aliens. The ones I most identify with.I often think most of the guys that give me attitude online would walk the other way if they saw the scars on my face.


Breaking the Silence: To Understand Normal Thinking! Family, Friends, Foes, Faces In The Crowds, Plain, Common Crazy. · Print ISBN: 9781649699091, 1649699093.When We Were Young: Dances On The Sands Of Time. Book by Bailey Battles.Whoa! This is different. Must dig deeper. Where should I start.
May be an image of 1 person and text

Let Nature take its course. By letting each thing act in accordance with its own nature, Everything that needs to be done gets done. Get Empowered Mama Meet Up....boys . You Beautiful , Gorgeous , Sexy , and Pretty .ENGLISH words, for the wise. Dear SHEEP, I'd rather look a fool and be wrong than be right and fail to act. -"Conspiracy Theorist''.'THOSE WHO TELL THE STORIES RULE SOCIETY PLATO'.



Steven Jay Jarrot, Dead Or Alive - You Spin Me Round .Like ... You want to trade fun for party favor? ... Dicks, dawgs, dates, cows to call, whales on land."GLORY DAYS DONE. TOP HITS, TOP OF THE CHARTS,GREAT SONG, FIGHTS FOR THE RIGHTS.BLESSED ALWAYS. Four Fingers To A Hand, Love Is The Answer To Dream Lives, Hands In The Air, Thanks Johnny.

  We certainly don't have to agree or like everyone but we should be mature enough to be a decent human being to all of society.To end: Queens, Cats In The Wild, Big Cats In The Mix, Red, White, And Blues, Notes: History To Share. Close up..OVERVIEW. All In It: Bubblegum Bitch: Magic Madness, Windows In Heaven:Colors Of Sisters, Battles Won. ON THE RUN, WHAT? "Creativity, Is Intelligence And Imagination Having Fun". TIME TO TURN THE PAGE: Once Bitten By Snakes, Dances with Wolves. I was smiling yesterday. Was not expecting that... GROOVE!Whoa! This is different. Must dig deeper. Where should I start.


This. Changes. Everything.Stay active and just keep moving..."“Tinkerbelle Melody” VETERANS. 'WE'RE STILL DEBATING IF IT'S OKAY TO GIVE VETERANS MEDICAL MARIJUANA FOR PTSD.Houses Of May:Asset Finders. BoooooooooooooooooooM!A goal is a dream with a deadline.


 NO MATTER How Badly Life Treated You Last Year... Just Walk Tall With Your Head Held High THIS .Whoa! This is different. Must dig deeper. Where should I start.


"Toxic people" don't exist anymore than evil people or saints. I understand you mean well, but we can't cut out people with bad coping mechanisms and mental illness simply because they're difficult. "Conspiracy Theorist''.'THOSE WHO TELL THE STORIES RULE SOCIETY PLATO'.

 OVERVIEW… All In It: Bubblegum Bitch:The ability to triumph starts with you."Don’t expect anyone to understand your journey, especially if they’ve never walked to your path.Balls, Bats To Swing: Seasonal.Games . What the fuck, what faces in shades of brown to share, lots of views, to come with that. Thanks for the laughs, dude.

No comments:

Post a Comment