Monday, December 13, 2021

'I'M SORRY, DID I ROLL MY EYES OUT LOUD?Here's To Our Past, And Presents(s) Always. Seasons Of Joys, Pains, Dances In The Rain, Birds, Bees, Bugs, Counting Heads.

 KING 5 News shared,A. Martin Hernandez shared,The Legal Minds Who Tried to Overturn the Election for Trump Are Being Welcomed Back In...CARIBBEAN QUEEN NO MORE LOVE ON THE RUN."WITHOUT DARKNESS, NOTHING COMES TO BIRTH, AS WITHOUT LIGHT, NOTHING FLOWERS." -May Sarton'


'I'M SORRY, DID I ROLL MY EYES OUT LOUD?Here's To Our Past, And Presents(s) Always. Seasons Of Joys, Pains, Dances In The Rain, Birds, Bees, Bugs, Counting Heads.
May be an image of text that says 'REMEMBER WHEN AIR WAS FREE AND NOW IT'S $1.50? GEXCEL AIR FULLY AUTOMATED DO YOU KNOW WHY? INFLATION MÀN'
What is, is not, What is not, is. Until you have grasped this fact, Your position is simply untenable..People making jokes about the Facebook services going down make me sick. Anyone who was using an Oculus headset at the time is currently trapped in VR, and if they die there then they die in real life.


Rossa Lina. Frogs, Snakes, Hackers, Monkeys To Dodge. To do again and again. Jewish whales, family affairs, Cons to run.Decades Of Views. Daily Thanks. THE OTHER SIDE OF THE STORY✰Shit Happens. Everyday. To everyone. The difference is in how people deal with it.

The Struggle" - This is Where Bad Times Begin What can be brighter than the stars: Waves To Make, Blue Oceans Of Dreams. Leaders, Lights, Lessons, Tests Over Time.Just posted a photo.Look at all the fucks I give. Lessons, Love, Luck, Tests Over Times: Paths Crossed: Trades. Dear SHEEP, I'd rather look a fool and be wrong than be right and fail to act. -"Conspiracy Theorist''.'THOSE WHO TELL THE STORIES RULE SOCIETY PLATO'.

  Let Nature take its course. By letting each thing act in accordance with its own nature, Everything that needs to be done gets done. Get Empowered Mama Meet Up....boys . You Beautiful , Gorgeous , Sexy , and Pretty .ENGLISH words, for the wise. 

REVENGE? NAH.Unique Personalities. Gems And Stones. Waves On Water. Fairies, Mermen, Kings,Knights, Sons Shines.Treats, Trades, Tales Of Lights, Leaders. Escapes Ordinary Views:Common Wits.Waves Made.Roads to travel, paths to cross, what are the odds, stranger to friend, senior to senior, retired from the races for, lucky breaks, moments lost over time..

Conspiracy Theorist''.'THOSE WHO TELL THE STORIES RULE SOCIETY PLATO'.THE REAL U: BLUE DREAMS IN MOTION: FAIRY TALES: WAVES MADE:Miller Jackson ,Look at all the fucks I give. Mermaids are NOT pests…Reverse Phone 704-315-0809 Midland Credit Management. Pacific Highway.Ain't Your Mama", Not You Toy, Not You Dream Babe, Lovers. REVENGE? NAH... I'M JUST GOING TO WAIT & LET KARMA FUCK YOU UP.


Dear SHEEP, I'd rather look a fool and be wrong than be right and fail to act. -"Conspiracy Theorist''.'THOSE WHO TELL THE STORIES RULE SOCIETY PLATO'.THE REAL U: BLUE DREAMS IN MOTION: FAIRY TALES: WAVES MADE:Miller Jackson ,Look at all the fucks I give. Mermaids are NOT pests…Reverse Phone 704-315-0809 Midland Credit Management.


'I'M SORRY, DID I ROLL MY EYES OUT LOUD?Here's To Our Past, And Presents(s) Always. Seasons Of Joys, Pains, Dances In The Rain, Birds, Bees, Bugs, Counting Heads.Thank you baby for showing me real life love!!! Until we meet again my Angel John Taylor love you to the Moon Darlin! You opened every door, texted me & called me all the time.. kissed me and held my hand . We made love & had intimacy. I loved you like no other!!! I miss y…Ain't Your Mama", Not You Toy, Not You Dream Babe, Lovers. REVENGE? NAH... I'M JUST GOING TO WAIT & LET KARMA FUCK YOU UP.

Steven Jay Jarrot, Dead Or Alive - You Spin Me Round .Like ... You want to trade fun for party favor? ... Dicks, dawgs, dates, cows to call, whales on land."GLORY DAYS DONE. TOP HITS, TOP OF THE CHARTS,GREAT SONG, FIGHTS FOR THE RIGHTS.I note the obvious differences between each sort and type, But we are more alike, my friends, than we are unalike. Maya Angelou.I told my girl that I'm tired of her and she bought me an energy drink.Ain't Your Mama", Not You Toy, Not You Dream Babe, Lovers. REVENGE? NAH... I'M JUST GOING TO WAIT & LET KARMA FUCK YOU UP.

Dicks, Veterans Taken. Adam and Eve story is a myth. Humans evolved ...Alligators In The Woods, Walks In The Parks; Tricks.Magic, Money 2.These are some of the top real estate trends to keep an eye out for next year: 1. Older first-time buyers 2. Coastal market cool down 3. Millennials move to bigger homes.




No comments:

Post a Comment